Part 3 - Facilities
If you own / operate any of the following facilities, please check the item in the list and supply the appropriate details, i.e., name, location etc.
I hereby certify that all above facilities:*
- meet all NFDA codes and standards
- meet all required Federal / State Government Regulations
- have current copies of all required local Government Permits
I hereby certify that all facilities remain largely as previously inspected and that they are maintained to appropriate standards to meet current legal requirements.*
- Renovations or improvement requiring council permits have been made
- New construction requiring council permits has been undertaken
- New mortuary facilities requiring council permits have been put in place
A new mortuary should be inspected, but many other facilities do not require this, although the NFDA would welcome photos of any new facilities for our records, with permissions attached if you would be happy for us to mention or show such upgrades on our website and / or marketing material.