What should I do if a relative dies at home?

June 13, 2017 12:01 am Published by

When a death which has been expected occurs at home or at a nursing home, the doctor who has been treating the deceased should be contacted. From here he / she will officially confirm the death and issue a Cause of Death Certificate and give permission for the deceased to be transferred to a funeral firm’s premises. You can then contact the funeral firm of your choice, which will attend to transfer the deceased to its premises.

Categorised in: Uncategorized

This post was written by naoca